Wednesday, May 20, 2009

XXXVI

Once again, late. Sorry ladies and gents. I'm going to shoot for a news post every other week from now on. Without the net at my new place, it's just not likely that I'll be able to consistently give you weekly news. So, instead of disappointing you guys every week, I'll try to keep it down to every other. HAH, naw, I think I can manage a news post twice a month.
Anyways, here's the list for Wednesday the 13th.

Protest The Hero - Heretics And Killers
Cancer Bats - Smiling Politfly
Black Ships - Expropriation
These Arms Are Snakes -Crazy Woman Dirty Train
H2O -
Take The Three Way
Blackout Brigade - Dead Or Alive
Ten Yard Fight - Till Death
Sick Of It All - Good Lookin' Out
Set It Straight - Never Give In
Hopesfall - A New Day
Johnny Truant - Sunshine Driver
Straight Reads The Line - Last Call
These Silhouettes - Dreams Burning Dreams
Legion Of Doom - At Your Funeral For A Friend
Evergreen Terrace - Funeral Grade Flowers
Hatebreed - Shut Me Out (Sick Of It All cover)

On air in an hour, see you there.
Stay Posi.

No comments: