Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January Shows

Ok. So things have been pretty nutty around here, so I apologize for the lack of updates in the past few weeks. I've somehow managed to loose my playlist for Dec 17, and my computer refuses to allow me to download the archived version. I'm going to keep digging on that, and will have er up asap.
LIVEITUP New Years Eve edition should be up soon as well, gonna tackle that one next before goin on air tonight.
Hope New Years was posi for you all.

09
Lets make it count.

Jan 8:
Blessed By A Broken Heart, Abandon All Ships, Breaking The Fourth Wall
The Casbah
Hamilton, ON

Jan 9:
City and Colour, William Elliot Whitmore, and guests
The Fillmore
Detroit, MI

Jan 23:
Black Lungs, Ceremonial Snips
London Music Hall
London, ON

Jan 25:
Cut To The Chase, I Am The Vine, Living Martyr
The Chubby Pickle
Windsor, ON

Jan 29:
This Is Hell, Funeral For A Friend
The Magic Stick
Detroit, MI

Jan 29:
Cancer Bats, Dead and Divine, Tough Luck!, Analyze The Catastrophe, Blurt
The Chubby Pickle
Windsor, ON

Jan 31:
Saints Never Surrender, SYG, OTB
Clutch Cargos
Detroit, MI

No comments: