Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FLYersss! ... again

These are a little ... far out but dynamic. This reading week if you've got some spare cash and time to burn, here's some suggestions! Considering the fact that they all appear to be in March, I retrack that statement and suggest you PLAN during your reading week to make accomodations to go to these shows. I realize the third flyer doesn't have a date, I'm on it, I'll try to get that for you pronto. Enjoy!



Here's the usual links:

DEAD WALK
DAYS FADE
THE FITZPATRICK INCIDENT
BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL
JACK LONDON

THE CHUBBY PICKLE

RHINOCEROS XXX
THE YEAR OF ARSON
(took me forever to figure out!)
GET WISE!
RIGHT BEFORE THE RISE

ON BURNING SHORES
A DISTANCE FROM

DETERENCE
SURVIVE TO RISE
THE GOOD TIMES

TEXAS ARMED TO THE TEETH

Looks like the other venues don't have sites...that I can find anyways.
-CDAwG out!

No comments: